It’s frustrating when you are injured on the job. It’s even more frustrating when you are denied workers’ comp benefits following that injury. At The Workers’ Comp LA Group, we are a group of seasoned LA based attorneys who fight for your rights. We are a team with over 35 years combined experience fighting to make sure you receive the medical care you require to return to work and the benefits you deserve while recovering.
Start With Top Rated, LA-Based Attorneys.
Employees are legally obligated to compensate an employee who are injured on the job. However, that does not imply that your employer will not try to block or provide reasons for your claims to be denied. Contact us immediately if any of the following is true about your injury.
- You are unable to work
- You can work but only in a limited capacity
- Your medical benefits are being denied or reduced
- You have a permanent or partial disability from the accident
- You want to dispute a decision from the Insurance Company
- You want to dispute a decision made by your Employer.
Did you know?
Penelope E. Garcia
Carl J. Rohling Esq